This policy is valid from 28 February 2017
This website is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this platform, please contact email@example.com.
This site abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Although the writers of this site may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, the views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the writer’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Fathers of Multiples holds all rights to all content posted on the site unless otherwise noted. Any use or replication of content from the site without express written permission will be considered theft, and
All content on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images are the property of Fathers of Multiples or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials on this web site (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this web site is the exclusive property of Fathers of Multiples and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All other trademarks not owned by Fathers of Multiples that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Fathers of Multiples.
You agree that all of your contribution to the site is your own work. You license us the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to reproduce, communicate, edit, store, adapt or otherwise use any content you upload to the site, including any feedback that you submit through the site, via third party applications available through the site, on the site and in our other products (your content). This includes the right to sublicense to others at our discretion.
You also consent to your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms or breach the law, as we see fit (see Prohibited Content).
You must ensure that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights. We have the right to censor or remove any content which:
- is created solely to harass another user;
- invades the privacy of another user by posting personal information;
- is intended to interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- incites violence against an individual, race, ethnicity, or orientation;
- meets the United States legal definition of “indecent;”
- contains child pornography (explicit, nude, or erotic pictures taken of anyone under the age of 18, even if the model is over 18 at the time of posting);
- contains unsolicited advertising of any service, goods, or forum (including a TypePad blog or post);
- infringes the copyright, trademark, or patent of an individual or corporation;
- promotes or provides instruction about illegal activities;
- violates applicable state, federal, or international law.